Congratulations! You’re Engaged. The question has been asked and the ring is on your finger! Now, it’s time to choose a date and venue and then begin planning for your big day!
Selecting a venue can sometimes be overwhelming. You’ll want to pick a place that will be meaningful and romantic. We’ll make the process a little bit easier by offering a comprehensive list as to the reasons you should choose Unity Church of Jacksonville.
• We are located in the historic Riverside and Five-Points area just a half-block from the St. Johns River and Memorial Park.
• We have a large, yet open, sanctuary that can comfortably seat up to 300 guests, making our venue perfect for large weddings.
• For those who would like a small, more intimate ceremony, our Chapel will fit the bill perfectly.
• We have an ideal space for any size reception from the most informal to the grandest. The space is large, yet functional, which can offer a large variety of table options.
• We have a large kitchen with multiple appliances for your use. It also contains a sizable center island which provides for a sizable workspace.
• Private rooms for dressing and staging.
Service and Reception
Service, Reception, and Kitchen
Let us customize your wedding!
You may be pleasantly surprised at just how affordable our venue is!
Please contact us at (904)355-5100